Thursday, February 7, 2013

We're in Windy Kansas



Lots of cattle feed lots on Hiway 81.  Windmills for miles on I-70, Eisenhower Highway..a good state for them with all the wind.  First tint of  green in the fields.  
Camped at EL Dorado State Park....AT THE PARK OFFICE.   It was dark by the time we got here.   The park office closed at 4:30 so we couldn't call for direction help altho the ranger told me earlier there were two hosts at the campground.  The office had a big parking lot so we can get out in the morning so Mike shut down then and there.  Never seen so many stars on this pitch black night.  More stars than I've ever seen in Orion.  Wish I had my sky chart along.  Shopcat went exploring and I lost her while on the phone to Chris.  She finally came to Mike.  Prayers answered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment