Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ray the Electrician

The coach's AC blew the breaker so Dan called a friend of his from "Beer-30", a guys-only shop gathering spot. As they fiddled with amperage like in the Apollo 13 simulator, they determined we could live on 30 amps ( or one beater in the mixer) but would do better on 50 ( or two beaters). He talked our ears off most of the morning with his fantastic biography and a list of supplies to get to up the amperage at the pedestal in Dan's yard and he would install for $100.

We took Dan to the airport. Figured out the antenna and TV. Walked in the morning checking out the neighborhood and did the Wii this afternoon. Redid the body test with the Wii board on cement and found I'd only gained 2 pounds instead of 9.5. Going with the gals to flea market tomorrow.

The wireless stick hasn't worked all day so spent an hour on the phone tonight and found I'd used all my time up for the month. We got another month started early and I'm back in business. This isn't fast like at home and I had it running unconsciously while on the highway. Will be more aware of my use or misuse.

1 comment:

  1. Peggy, thanks for sharing your journey! Its a treat to catch up on your adventures as the close of my day! Take care and travel safe, Cami

    ReplyDelete