Sunday, January 30, 2011

Why we need to head South


As I'm shoveling snow and snowblowing today as we got 6 more inches, I am thinking of Kniepkamps and McGoverns laying on the beach in Cancun, Mom is on her way to southern Florida, and Cassidys basking in 74 degrees in OK and they left 4 days ago. It's supposed to be 8 below tomorrow. Need I say more.

This is self inflicted because I was the one who said I had to be here for the community visioning like I'm indispensible. The beans are ready for the free dinner except to simmer in the Rustler Bean Sauce. Have to make the Special K bars. If for some reason Dan Clark, the facilitator, can't get here from Bozeman for the Community Visioning, I'll be in deep dodo with Cassco and Mike, and really mad at myself too as the only window for leaving was last Thursday when it was 39 degrees and Cassidys took off. We can leave Groundhog Day but not sure it will be warm enough not to gel the diesel...may have to wait til Feb.3- back in the 30s.

This trip is about Oklahoma. Louisiana, Mississippi ( learned how to spell that in 2nd grade) and I'm in charge of plantation tours. Rene's in charge of finding campgrounds.
You are welcome to check in on our progress. If you have travel suggestions, answer back to this blog or email me at peggy.iba@gmail.com ( easier than midrivers) or call
Peg 939-piba 7422
or
Mike 939-miba 6422.

No comments:

Post a Comment