Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Home the fast way

Rainy in Mequite after a beautiful Saturday. We're "boondocking" in Lyle & Melissa's yard, that's running on batteries and the generator. We saw thousands on them in thedesert of AZ. How will they be counted in the census?


Lyle takes Dolly & Muffin for their evening walky.


What a great husband. He never reads this so I don't have to say something to butter him up, but he said fly home when weather was bad and I was getting antsy with activities like Makoshika Basketball tournament back home. Flew from St. George,UT to Billings Tuesday where Joyce Fry picked me up, we had dinner at the new Ciao Mambo on MT Ave. and she dropped me at the bus depot for the 6PM-10PM trip to Glendive. Matt picked me up. and delivered me to the house. It's so BIG after the RV! and I guess I don't need all the stuff I've been hording.

Even the snow Wednesday didn't dampen my spirits. Helped Bruce with Leadership Glendive in the morning and caught up on Farm to Table in the afternoon. The best was a hug from grandson Jayden and pizza with Matt, Leisha, Jayden and grandma. Great trip, but good to be back. Mike will be cruising in by Sat. weather permitting. Sure tossed and turned without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment